These ongoing drop-in group sessions will help you to learn how to relieve stress & anxiety naturally. Attend the sessions of interest to you. If you miss one, it will most likely be repeated in the future. The sessions are open to anyone who is interested.
Tuesdays at 7 pm
Session fee is $10 per session
Class Passes Available to Help You Save Money
Can’t make it at this day and time? I can work with you privately. Contact me below.
Sign up for our email list below.
Learn About Upcoming Sessions
Click the topic title to learn more about the session and to register online or RSVP.
Topics for meetings may include:
- How You React to Stress
- Stress & Anxiety Relief Techniques
- Body Scan, Visualizations, and other Guided Meditations
- Learning to Meditate or Supporting Your Current Meditation Practice
- Progressive and Conscious Relaxation Techniques
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Relieving Worry and Anxiety
- Work-Stress Management
- Nutrition and Stress
- Restorative and Gentle Yoga
Also, many other topics that you suggest.
The meetings will be held at my intimate studio, Meditate Madison. I am a meditation-mindfulness-yoga instructor, sound energy/bath (Singing Bowls) healer, relaxation specialist, yoga therapist in training, and a mind-body-spirit coach. I welcome the opportunity to share with others a harmonious avenue to nurturing our mind, body, and spirit as we reduce stress.
Interested in Learning to Stress Less?
To sign up for our email list:
If you have a question: