- Fridays at 11 am
- Gentle, Slow, and MIndful Yoga with Chair, Props, and Mat
- Body Positive Class – No Judgment
- $10 per class session
- 5 or 10 session class pass available
- Also available on Mondays at 5:30 pm and Saturdays at 9 am
- Be sure to RSVP or Register in Advance
- This Gentle Yoga class is a 60-minute body-positive class that involves half the class spent in gentle yoga and the other in guided meditation and relaxation. It is a quiet, slow, and meditative class incorporating mindfulness and meditation. Variations of poses will be provided using props such as chairs, blocks, straps, walls, and bolsters. If you attended one of my chair yoga classes in the past, you can be at ease in attending this class. Anyone is welcome at any size or ability. I offer variations to poses to assist you to make the most out of our practice. Our motto is Come as you are, Use what you have, Do what you can. We are here to accept and believe in ourselves no matter how we look or who we are. We are a body-positive, yoga-for-all space. Our classes are open to all bodies, all abilities, all levels are welcome.
Note if you have allergies: Aromatherapy using essential oils is used to enhance the session with a diffuser and/or eye pillows.
From a student — Excellent class Deb! I appreciated the combined yoga and meditation with the topic centering on self-love. Your instructions were clear to follow and the intimacy of the small group was helpful for me to follow along more easily with the yoga positions. I loved the lavender aromatherapy touches and I am looking forward to the class! Thank you!
Taught by Deb Phelps, C.MI, MMT, RYT, Yoga for All Certified Instructor, Yoga Therapist IT
Single Session $10