- Saturdays at 11 am
- Once a month during this session, part of the session will be the Crystal Singing Bowls. See date below.
Transform your stressful life to one of relaxation and calm with this weekly ongoing meditation class that will help you check in with yourself and come back to peace. This one-hour session includes a 20-minute meditation, followed by a discussion about the week’s theme and then closes with a loving-kindness meditation. The discussion period can be a time to have your questions about your meditation practice answered.
Most 2nd Saturdays of the Month we’ll have a short meditation at end with the Crystal Singing Bowls.
Learn to Relieve Stress & Anxiety with Mindfulness, Visualization, Breathwork, Relaxation, Crystal Singing Bowls, Focus, and Other Meditation Techniques.
Sessions last about 60 minutes
Dress comfortably and you can bring a pillow for your back if feel you need to do so while sitting in a chair.
Taught by Deb Phelps, C.MI, MMT, RYT
- $10 per session
Some of the benefits include :
- Meditation and Mindfulness promotes good health, improving your breathing, heart rate, immune system, blood pressure, pain, and lessening heart and brain problems as well as inflammatory disorders
- Better Sleep
- Emotional well being by lessening anxiety, worry, stress, fear, depression, and increasing optimism and relaxation.
- Increase mental strength, memory retention, focus, better decision making, problem-solving and creative thinking.
- Prevent emotional eating and smoking
- Deal effectively with everyday life through mindfulness and/or your spirituality.
- Open your spiritual life to deeper levels of experience.