- No session on April 27th due to “Knowing Your True Identity Workshop”
- No Guided Meditation Class on April 20th because of special Easter Crystal Singing Bowls Meditation for $15
- Saturdays at 10:30 am
- Varied Guided Meditations Presented
It doesn’t matter if you are new to meditation, need support or have been meditating for some time. Our meditations are guided by the facilitator and can be one of the following: Mindfulness, breath, loving-kindness, intention or affirmation, a journey to discover the inner self or an inner spirit guide, body scan, walking meditation on our portable labyrinth, or others. Some may be spent in silence and some sessions will include the Crystal Singing Bowls or Tibetan Singing Bowls.
Consistent practice with a community can assist you in your accountability in your own personal practice.
There will be 2-3 guided meditations presented. This session is 60 minutes.
You can sit in a chair or on a cushion. Wear what you want so you are comfortable.
It is best to arrive 5-10 minutes early for our events so we can start on time and not have the session interrupted.
Other Guided Meditation Classes:
- Sunday Guided Meditation Circle – Sundays at 9:30 am – 10:15 am
- Monday Guided Meditation Class – Mondays at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday Guided Meditation Class – Saturdays at 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Presented by Deb Phelps, C.MI, MMT, RYT or Paul Phelps