Get One-on-One Attention | Yoga on Your Schedule
Can’t make it to one of our classes? Why not schedule a personal yoga class session?
Personal Class Sessions Available:
- Restorative Yoga with or without the Crystal Singing Bowls
- Chair Yoga
- Mindful, Gentle Yoga with Meditation
With private yoga classes, you’ll zero in on your goals and get personalized instruction based on your health, body type and lifestyle—and on your time. I am a proponent of “Yoga for All.” That is Yoga for people of all shapes, sizes, and abilities. As a yoga teacher, I want to make my individual and group classes a wonderful experience for every student that walks through my door. The last thing I want to do is to make a student feel frustrated, singled out, or ashamed on their yoga mat. I am a body positive teacher.
Most of us, including myself, have non-traditional yoga bodies and we can be overwhelmed by a culture that fails to celebrate diversity or even offer a safe and sacred place for compassionate self-exploration. I want to shift the consciousness and share the message that everybody is beautiful, capable and deserving of a happy, healthy life.
You can work with Deb Phelps, C.MI, MMT, RYT on the following:
- Gentle and Mindful Yoga
- Chair Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Other Contemplative Practices
15% off your first package of private yoga of 4 sessions or more. If you are interested in only meditation or spiritual life coaching see here.
Recommendation: A minimum of four (4) lessons are encouraged to fully engage and reap the benefits of private lessons.
Lesson plans will be tailored and craft to meet your individual needs. You’ll receive handouts of poses and meditations we used in your session.
Sessions can be either 30 or 60-minute sessions.
I can meet with you at my studio in Madison or via Zoom Video Conferencing if you are long distance.
STUDENTS BOOK PRIVATE SESSIONS FOR A VARIETY OF INTENTIONS, SUCH AS:
- Need to have a class on own personal schedule
- Prefer to receive one-on-one attention in a private space
- Need specialized variations, for example, a chair yoga program or other type
- Concerned about weight, body, etc. and would rather not be in a group class
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings
- Getting started in yoga and know that movement is vital
- Grasping the basics of yoga
- Deepening meditation practice
- Exploring yogic philosophy or other contemplative practices
- Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Cultivating a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like stress relief, insomnia or low back pain
Contact me to learn more about private yoga packages and to schedule a session .
I am also currently enrolled in Yoga Therapist training. With this training, I’ll be able to continue to deeply nurture the physical, emotional, psychological, social, and spiritual well-being of my clients. Yoga Therapy is a type of therapy that uses yoga postures, breathing exercises, meditation, and guided imagery to improve mental and physical health. The holistic focus of yoga therapy encourages the integration of mind, body, and spirit. With this program, not only will I be able to assist others, but also assist myself as I go through the process. I’m going through Brandt Passalacqua’s Breathing Deeply Yoga Therapy Foundations program.
This will continue to expand what I can offer to you as my client.
Be sure to include a message below in the form so we know what service or class you have questions related to, or would like to RSVP, or otherwise need assistance. Thank you!